Carefree work on the garden plot or cottage can provide many enjoyable minutes. After such actions, it is not a bad idea to relax and unwind, enjoying the comforts that are inaccessible in the conditions of the city’s fuss. And if you are able to choose correctly and rationally arrange comfortable garden furniture, you will bring real pleasure to yourself and your loved ones.
Instruction: how to create a attractive garden
1. Determine what type of furniture you want to see in your garden. Choose the amount and type of furniture taking into account the size of the spaces and features of the landscape. For this you must choose rattan garden furniture that makes your garden fully attractive and beautiful. The main requirements for facilities for recreation in the country are comfort and functionality.
If you spend a lot of time on the garden plot, then take care of stationary structures, while making a rare visit to the dacha, there is enough portable furniture that can be stored in the utility room.
2. Decorate the interior of the garden with granite benches. Such a structure will not only give the site its uniqueness, but also allow you to cool in the summer and warm in the cold. Granite is unique in that it only heats in the sun up to a certain temperature, so it is possible to install such a bench in an open space.
3. Try to choose to give “attractive” furniture that will not distract you from the natural beauty of the natural. In any case, when installing structures, try to ensure that the furniture is in harmony with the elements of the natural environment in color and shape.
4. Set up a table and two or three chairs on the lawn in the vicinity of the living room entrance. This will allow making arranging an easy breakfast or dinner a breeze with no hassle. For these purposes, wide wicker chairs, garden sofa sets are quite suitable, combined in color with a similar light table. If desired, the entire mobile kit can be transferred to another place, for example, in the shade or, conversely, on the sunny side of the garden.
5. If the site has a children’s corner, then equip it with low benches with images of animals or children’s fairy tales. To protect from rain and excessive sun, make a wooden “fungus”. The location for children’s play is more convenient to put closer to the house so that you can control the kids easily.
6. When you have furniture, be aware that it may feel differently in the open air. Some objects will fade in the sun and crack, while others are not afraid of heat or rain. Plastic and metal furniture can be safely installed on the edge of a pool or on the edge of a natural pond.
7. Try installing “shade-loving” furniture in closed spaces, like a canopy or under the crown of a tree. Items woven from natural materials, it is desirable to use in gazebos, not allowing them to be exposed to rain.
You May Also Like:
How To Add Value to Outdoor Space
Top 7 Secrets to Know About Rattan Outdoor Daybeds
Tips for Cleaning & Caring Rattan Daybeds and Outdoor Furniture